ModulPrint has always used top-quality paper that is anti-mould and has durable adhesives that ensure efficient durability over time, even in particular conditions, such as bottles that go in the refrigerator.
During the application of the label onto the bottle, 5 factors must be considered:
- The bottle must be totally dry
- Basic conditions for labelling must be respected: temperature and humidity
- Check all glass bottles on which a label will be applied to detect any impurities
- The sponge used to apply the label must ensure minimum pressure on the label
- Once the label is applied on the bottle it must be left for a minimum time to adhere.